All Fink codes are open source and under Apache 2.0 license. They are available at https://github.com/astrolabsoftware.
A non-exhaustive list of external modules and tools extending Fink codebase:
- fink-fat: Perform alert association night by night in order to build asteroids trajectories.
- fink-GRB: Correlation of the Fink alerts with gamma ray burst monitors like Fermi or Swift.
- skyportal-fink-client: tool to injest alerts data from Fink broker into SkyPortal's database, using only fink-client and API calls.
- tom-fink: Fink Alert Broker Module for the TOM Toolkit.
- fink_sn_activelearning: Fink early SN Ia module.
- kndetect: Kilonova detection module for Fink.
- AstroLabNet: AstroLabNet is a front-end to the archipel of Spark services.
- FinkBrowser: FinkBrowser is a Web Browser to visualise Fink Server data, based on Lomikel.
- Grapher: Grapher is a set of general purpose tools for manipulating Graphs in Fink using JGraphT.